Waterproof ODF Fiber Optic Fiber Patch Panel Plug-in style adapter
Fiber optic patch panel is also called fiber distribution panel.
Its main function is to terminate the fiber optic cable and provide
connection access to the cable’s individual fibers. Fiber patch
panels are termination units, which are designed to provide a
secure, organized chamber for housing connectors and splice units.
Fiber patch panels are available in rack mounted or wall mounted.
Both types can house, organize, manage and protect fiber optic
cable, splices and connectors. Rack mount panels is usually 19" or
23" universal width. The height of patch panel can be 1u, 2u, 3u,
4u, 6u, etc. The opening of the optical fiber patch panels can be
slidable or fixed or revolving. Wall mount patch panel is more
customized, it can be any structure and dimension. And the patch
panels can be used for indoor or outdoor application.
Feature of Fiber Optic Patch Panel
1. 19"standard installation, adjustable position in forward and
2. Suitable for being installed in different kinds of optical
distribution frame or cabinet.
3. Compact aluminum body with electrostatic spraying surface, light
structure and fine-looking appearance
4. Adapter panels are selectable with FC/SC/ST/LC type, according
5. Plug-in style adapter panels can be exchange flexibly, easy for
application and configuration.
6. Splicing module on the rear side is removable and suitable for
field operation and maintenance.
7. Unique plastic retainer clips for optical fibers are attached,
protecting the spliced fibers sufficiently.
8. Optical cable fixing and grounding unit is fit for different
|Optical Performance||Single Mode||Multi Mode|
|Return Loss(dB)||≥50 (PC)||N/A|
|Durability(dB)||≤0.2dB Typical Change, 1000 Matings|
|Parameter||2.5um Ferrule||1.25 um Ferrule|
|Radius of Curvature(mm)||10~25||5~15||7~15||5~15|