Fiber Push Pull MPO MTP Multi Fiber Connectors For Storage Area
For the backbone of the date center cabling solution,
The MPO/MTP extender trunk cables provide additional distance.
|Tensile Strength(N)||≥90(ø 3)≥70(ø 2)|
• Utilize MPO Connectors – small form factor, 12 fiber or 24 fiber
push/pull optical connectors.
• Jacketed cable is compliant with NFPA 262 optical fiber non
conductive plenum (OFNP) or IEC-60332 low smoke zero halogen (LSZH)
Features and benefits:
• Factory terminated - provides a quick-to-deploy, scalable
solution to improve reliability and reduce installation time and
• Rapid deployment - application specific designs tailor
configuration and breakout construction to application requirements
to minimize waste, optimize cable management, and improve
flexibility and manageability for lower installation costs.
• High-density cable - uses pathway space more efficiently to
improve manageability and reduce installation costs
|Inner packing||1piece per plastic bag|
|10 pieces weight||0.2-3kg|
|Outer packing||Carton box|