Outdoor 12/24 Core 5M Length MPO / MTP Optical Fiber Patch Cord
For the backbone of the date center cabling solution,The MPO/MTP
extender trunk cables provide additional distance.
• Jacketed cable is compliant with NFPA 262 optical fiber non
conductive plenum (OFNP) or IEC-60332 low smoke zero halogen (LSZH)
Features and benefits:
• Optimized performance - assemblies constructed with low loss
MPO/MTP SPACECOM proprietary MT polishing.
Provides low insertion loss and high return loss, minimizing
variability for improved channel link loss performance.
• Utilize MPO Connectors – small form factor, 12 fiber or 24 fiber
push/pull optical connectors.
• Rapid deployment - application specific designs tailor
configuration and breakout construction to application requirements
to minimize waste, optimize cable management, speed deployment,
and improve flexibility and manageability for lower installation
• Factory terminated - provides a quick-to-deploy, scalable
solution to improve reliability and reduce installation time and
• 100% tested (test data supplied) - assures verified optical
performance for improved network integrity.
• High-density cable - uses pathway space more efficiently to
improve manageability and reduce installation costs.